How to use the new Online Library Catalog System
In 2021 the parish library was updated with a complete renovation, over a thousand new Orthodox books, and a new online catalog system for finding and signing out books.
First time user: Email the Church Office Administrator, Eleni Mamas, at [email protected] or Library Administrator, Susana Troop, at [email protected] to obtain your user ID and create your Patron Account.
To use the online catalog system: In order to check out items or place items on hold, you'll need to log in as a patron to the library.
- Patron Account - Click the person icon at the top right of your screen to log in/view your Patron Account page.
- Login - Our library does not require a password for you to log into your account so you only need your Patron ID which you should request from a library admin or the church office. It is recommended to click the “Keep logged in” box and not log out of your account when you’re done for more convenient library use.
- My Borrowing Here - You will find all of your lending data, both current and historical. Your library may allow you to renew items—if so, you'll see a "Renew" button next to your currently checked out items. Renewals always start the date you request them, and last 2 weeks.
- Personal Information - Here, you can view your Patron ID and edit the other fields within your Personal Information, for our library's records.
- Sign out - If you're not using your own computer/device to access our library catalogue, be sure to log out of your account when you're done!
- Return Books - You will receive an email when your books are due. Books may be returned to the church office or placed in the "Return Books" bin in the church library.